dying evergreen bushes - Knowledgebase Question

KEENE, NH
Question by hjameson
I PLANTED 2 EVERGREEN SHRUBS 2 YEARS AGO AND HAVE NOTICED THE CENTERS OF THE BUSHES ARE ALL DEAD. WILL I BE ABLE TO SAVE THESE 2 SHRUBS??? IF SO WHAT CAN I DO.

0

Many evergreens periodically lose some of their older foliage at the center of the plant or from the base of the plant, so what you are seeing may be normal. However based on your description I am not certain if that is what you are describing. I would suggest you consult with your New Hampshire Cooperative Extension service to see if they can help you diagnose the problem more specifically. Based on knowing that, together you can decide what to do next. Here is contact information for your extension service

http://extension.unh.edu/FHGEC...

I hope your shrubs are okay.