Vanilla Lily - Knowledgebase Question

Flagstaff, AZ
Question by pami794
My daughter's favorite flower is the Vanilla Lily. Her husband wants to get her some plants for their anniversary and I can't find them anywhere. She described them as being very small, white lily shaped flowers and I'm not even sure if they go by the name of Vanilla Lily or if they are called something else. Can you help me with the name and where I can possibly find some plants?

0

Common names can vary widely so to find the specific plant it's best to have the botanical name (genus and species). A Google search on 'vanilla lily' suggests the plant is probably Arthropodium milleflorum. Google images also offers many photos of this flower, which fits your description. Perhaps you can get your daughter to verify that is indeed the plant. Then search with the botanical name in Google to find providers. Good luck!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"