Oleander not blooming - Knowledgebase Question

Mansfield, tx
Question by joanwinston
My white oleander has never bloomed. This is the second year in the ground. It had winter damage which I trimmed off, but I am at a loss at so what to do next. Thanks for your help

0

Joan,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

The winter damage could possibly have removed some bloom buds. I suggest you provide good care and give it a little time to regrow. You may still get some blooms this year and if not they should bloom next year.