I have 2 topiarry trees in containers at the entrance to the front door walkway. I also have four o - Knowledgebase Question

San Antonio, TX
Question by jgdupont
I'm concerned that I may have too many pots in the front of my home. The pots are all the same color, a whitish gray and are attractive. I am concerned because I neighbors only have two pots more or less and I have 6. Thanks for any advice you send.

0

Dr. Dupont,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

Your question really comes down to what you like best. Some people do just put 2 pots out with one on each side. However there is nothing wrong with putting 6 out if you arrange them in a way that is appealing to you. Your the one that should like the aesthetic effect your arrangement provides.