Tomato Blight - Knowledgebase Question

Weirton, WV
Question by dsklar1961
Last year we had a widespread tomato blight which caused lesions, and eventually rot, on tomatoes. It affected most home gardens that I know of. I do not know the blight specifics, but can you tell me which variety of Burpee Tomatoe is most resistant to fungus blights? I like to grow Roma tomatoes so if there is a resistant Roma variety I would like to know.

0

resistant to the late blight fungus (Phytophthora).

If you follow the above practices every year, and choose resistant varieties, I'll bet the incidence of all disease will drop. Good Luck! resistant to the late blight fungus (Phytophthora).

If you follow the above practices every year, and choose resistant varieties, I'll bet the incidence of all disease will drop. Good Luck!