Weeds in floritam grass - Knowledgebase Question

edgewater, fl
Avatar for cenglish87
Question by cenglish87
My lawn is filling up with weeds. I used Scotts bonus S weed and feed in February but the problem is increasing. Many weed and feed products are not to be used on floritam. Help!

Butch,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

I would avoid the weed and feed products on your lawn. The best weed control is a dense, healthy turf. Do all you can to develop a good, dense turf (regular mowing, deep infrequent watering and moderate fertilizing) and over a year or two you will eliminate the vast majority of weeds in your turf.

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Zoia and is called "Strawberry Lipstick "

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.