Apple Tree - Knowledgebase Question

Auburn, Ga
Question by bozworth8866
I planted an apple tree about 2 years ago to this date i have not rec'd any blossoms or apples is there anything I can do or what to do??

Help
Thank you

0

Wendy,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

Apples can take 5 years or more to bloom and set fruit depending on variety, rootstock, growing conditions and care. Try to keep weed competition away and maintain adequate soil moisture. They should start blooming before long but there is little else for you to do.