want to find product called roller rock - Knowledgebase Question

polo, mo
Avatar for gissmopup
Question by gissmopup
May 26, 2007
i saw a product called roller rock want ot have infon it

Answer from NGA
May 26, 2007
This is a sealer product applied with a roller made by Daitch Coatings. If your local store does not carry it, it is available from on-line suppliers such as amazon.com where it can searched by typing in Roller Rock in the Home Improvement section. The listing includes detailed product information. (The corporate web site for Daitch Coatings is currently not available.)


Good luck with your search!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Zoia and is called "The Patio"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.