Hindu Rope - Knowledgebase Question

Houton, TX
Question by csauceda
I have a Hindu rope plant that hangs on my front porch facing the south side of the house. It loves it's home there, and has been there for approx 3 yrs doing beautifully with lovely pink blooms. I noticed today that it has become infested with a very tiny yellow orangish color bug. Please help me to identify it and how to get rid of them. Thank you

0

Cynthia,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

I can't identify the bug based on that description. I suggest you either take some bugs or a photo of them to your Harris County Extension Office over in the Bear Creek area on the northwest side of town. They should be able to identify them with a sample or photo in hand and then recommend a course of action.