How to find - Knowledgebase Question

Kentwood, la
Avatar for karenb9
Question by karenb9
I would like a Japanese Maple Tree that grows resembling a dog wood tree (the way the branches branch out) and also how do you find out how tall and wide they grow?

Kerrin,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

The growth habit of a Japanese maple tree is due in part to the growing conditions and any training/pruning you do. Most will form a dogwood like form quite naturally. The ultimate size of a Japanese maple can be determined by tying the variety name and "Japanese Maple" into the search box on Google.

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by chhari55 and is called "Butterfly near adenium"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.