Perennial Plantings and flowers - Knowledgebase Question

Katy, TX
Question by saeedmp8
Hello Expert
Can you give me a list of easy-to-maintain perennials that will provide color throughout the year. I am looking for perennials to bloom for longer period of time.
Thanks
Saeed

0

Saeed,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

Some good perennials for your area include: Salvia Mystic Spires, Salvia Indigo Spires, Lantana (many good varieties), Fall Aster, Salvia leucantha (Mexican Bush Sage), Tecoma stans (Yellow Bells or Esperanza), Perennial Hibiscus (varieties like Flare, Moy Grande, and Lady Baltimore). For more ideas see the following web site:
http://aggie-horticulture.tamu...