"Money Tree" Tree/House Plant??? - Knowledgebase Question

Rockwell City, IA
Question by hannah_monta
Dear Whom It May Concern,
I have a beautiful money tree that did exceptionaly well in our old home, where it recieved direct sunlight all afternoon. We just moved and all of my Money Tree's leaves turned yellow and fell off, even the babies are not doing well. What happened? It isn't getting direct sunlight anymore,but am still giving plenty of water.
Sincerely,
Sam Falk

P.S., Thank You!

0

Based on your description, I suspect they are in shock and adjusting to the new location. When you move it is best to try to put plants in the same kind of lighting as they had before and also turned or oriented the same way as they were before, but of course that isn't always possible. Since they are in less light now, they will probably grow more slowly and consequently need less water. Be careful you are not overwatering. Too, if possible you might want to move them to direct sun location (before they leaf out again), if you can.