diseases of blue berry - Knowledgebase Question

West Monroe, LA
Question by nsmith1_jam1
My blue berry bush that I purchased in March has fruit on it, but the leaves have some type of blight. The leaves are speckeled with brown. What should I do? How can I safely get rid of the blight?

0

Nancy,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

The leaf symptoms sound more like a nutrient problem. Try fertilizing the plant weekly with a Miracid solution following the higher label rate. After a couple of weeks you should see improvement.