dying tomato plants - Knowledgebase Question

boynton beach, fl
Question by arniorig
i have attempted two crops of tomatos in pots on my patio. in each case, the plants were purchased in 6

0

Arnie,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

Your tomato symptoms don't fit any disease very well. I suggest you try taking a sample to your County Extension office in case it start to happen again. See if they can identify the problem and if necessary prescribe an appropriate remedy. I might suggest trying a larger container as a 14 inch pot is minimal for a large tomato plant. When you water give it a good soaking and them let it dry out well.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Wildflower"