Where to Buy a Dripless End Valve - Knowledgebase Question

Bangaor, ME
Avatar for Allison_Keef9
Question by Allison_Keef9
February 25, 1998
I found the article about Jerry Gryniewiczs' seed starting technique in the February issue of National Gardening Magazine most useful. Page 65 mentions use of a dripless end valve. I have never seen one before. Where can one be purchased?

Answer from NGA
February 25, 1998
So glad you liked the article! Since Jerry works at Gardener's Supply Co., that's where he gets most of his supplies (love that employee discount!). The "dripless end valve" is pictured on pg 62 of the article - Gardener's Supply Company calls it the Fast Fill Nozzle (product #06-235). You can check their website for the item (www.gardeners.com) or call them for more information (800/863-1700). Enjoy!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by SongofJoy and is called "Blue Pansies"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.