grub worms - Knowledgebase Question

dallas, tx
Question by hendersoncla
my lawn is trurnig brown like something is eating iu i have st augtine grass believe it is grub worms what can i do to restore my grass

0

Henderson,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

I doubt it is grubs that are turning your grass brown. It may be a disease or damage from a weed and feed fertilizer or another type of weed killer. I suggest you take a sample to your County Extension Office and see if they can identify the problem and if necessary prescribe an appropriate remedy.