Unkown Houseplant - Knowledgebase Question

Rockwell City, IA
Question by hannah_monta
I have a houseplant that was given to me almost a year ago. It has grown about two feet to reach a little over three feet. It is almost like a vine the way there is only one stem that extends and then other stems will grow off of the original stem and I have been making cuttings of these. Every two to three inches up the stem there is one leaf and it is about 4-5 inches. The plant is all green with no color variations like pink or purple in the leaves. It has never flowered. Below are links to three different pictures I took of it. Any information you have would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.

0

It is nearly impossible to identify a plant without actually seeing it, and harder still if it is not flowering (positive identification almost always requires a flower). But, there are two plants that come to mind, based upon the photos:
Costus Leucanianus, or a very sick Stephanotis. You can find photos of these plants by doing a Google search. Hope one of them is your plant!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"