design next to Gazebo - Knowledgebase Question

Hueytown, al
Question by bevlogan2
I have a gazebo, and I would like to put an area next to it with a cement bench and large flat bricks aroung the seating area with a pergoler over the cement bench. please show me a design with perennial flowers. many thanks

0

Beverly,

I am sorry for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up!

We don't have garden designs like you requested. There are some good books with such designs and the following web site may be helpful. Select the North Florida are to come up with plants closer to your Alabama hardiness zone and growing conditions.

http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/Lands...