MISSING IN ACTION- heritage Tiger lillies " - Knowledgebase Question

MIlo, IA
Question by kitti4
Our Tiger Lillies has bloomed and flurished for 10 years for us and 25 years for the previous owner of our century home. There is not a single trace of the nearly 200 bulbs that have grown and sented our home for many years. We are devistated. We have kept many of the Century farms originbal perenials growning and are heart sick over what has happened. ANY help is appreciated. Kitti Korner _ Mrs Kitti

ps our strawberries disappeared also.

0

Unfortunately, based on your description I am not certain what has happened. If the bulbs literally disappeared, then I would have to suspect voles ate them during the winter. Maybe, with a little luck, there will be some seedlings that appear in the area where the bulbs were growing or you will have shared a start with a gardening friend who can return the favor. I am so sorry.

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"