help with nemesis? - Knowledgebase Question

Fond du Lac, WI
Question by baumj3421
Dear Expert,
I please need advice and more knowledge about Aromatica Royal NEMESIA. I bought the plant from Home Depot. I planted it a long planter with just one other annual from HD. I have container gardened for several years now on my apt.s deck,2nd story.At this apt. I have 2 decks. -one facing west, and facing east. The eastern one is where the planter. The plant I put in it besides Nem. is thriving and flowering beautifully. This nemesis (spelling? Nemensia?)

0

Nemesia 'Aromatica Royal' grows 12-14 inches high, and 10-12 inches wide. It grows in full sun to part shade and blooms from spring until frost. It prefers moist, organic, well drained soil and appreciates a light feeding every two weeks. (I use a half-strength dilution of liquid fertilizer such as Miracle-Gro or Peter's). If you remove the spent flowers, the plant will look neat and tidy and will flower even more prolifically.

If your plant looks puny, it could be simply a sign of transplant stress. Watering it when the top of the soil begins to dry should help the roots become firmly established, which should help its overall appearance and productivity.

Hope this answers your question!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"