Grass? - Knowledgebase Question

Jersey City, NJ
Question by nelson3268
July 1, 2007
I want to by grass already grown that you can just lay down by the squaree foot. Do you have such a product at home depot?

Answer from NGA
July 1, 2007


Thank you for asking. This is called sod. Please contact your local store directly to see if they have it in stock on hand. Unfortunately I have no way to check that for you.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by sunnyvalley and is called "Autumn Colour"