Short grass easy care - Knowledgebase Question

Riverside, ca
Question by carmen92506
We took all the old grass the grown is clear of everything I am a widow and will like some grass that I could take care of myself.easy to cut. Thank you.

0

Some of the easiest care turfgrasses for your gardening region include Bouteloua gracilis (Blue Grama Grass), Buchloe dactyloides (Buffalograss), and Festuca arundinacea (Tall Fescue). You might also consider creeping fescue. For even more ease in care, I'd suggesting having sod installed rather than seeding the area yourself. Although it's more expensive initially, sod will give you an instant established lawn and all you'll need to do is water and mow. Seed is less expensive, but it takes time to establish and during the establishment time, you'll probably have to deal with lots of weeds. In any event, best wishes with your new lawn!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Wildflower"