DAISEYS - Knowledgebase Question

Derry, NH
Question by bridgetoflyn
I live in southern n.h and can not seem to grow daisey's i see them in my neighbors yard any way you can help me?

0

Daisies are normally very easy to grow! Here's the recipe for success: Plant Daisies in full sun. Select a sunny location where they can grow undisturbed for years.
Before planting, add generous amounts of manure and compost, so the soil becomes rich and well draining. Set the plants 9 to 12 inches apart. Water the plants regularly during dry periods (a deep soaking once or twice a week, depending upon weather). Add a general purpose fertilizer in the early growth stage, and once a month afterwards. Just before they begin to bloom, use a fertilizer high in Phosphorous as it helps to promote big, bright blooms. In cold weather regions such as yours, provide a thick layer of mulch for winter protection.

Hope this information helps!