pothos - Knowledgebase Question

south jordan, ut
Question by gone_nba
I have pothos and about three or four of the vines are solid dark green. I have added some vines to the pot before and I think that I have added a different vine to it. What is the different vines? The vines look the shape I think?

0

The variegated pothos (Epipremnum) will naturally lose some of its variegation when grown in lower light. There are both naturally variegated and plain green forms of pothos.

Heartleaf philodendrons (Philodendron scandens) have a similar shaped plain green leaf and are sometimes grown together -- the philodendron leaves are thinner with a slightly different texture. (There is also a variegated form of this plant.)

I hope this helps!