Phosphorus Free (Brand Name) Fertilzer - Knowledgebase Question

Minneapolis, MN
Question by chattyangel
I live in south Minneapolis and have been keeping my lawn pretty green through the draught. I would like to fertize this fall but with a phosphorus free fertilizer, preferrably one I could put on the hose and do myself rather than using the spreader and I have animals who go in the yard, I need to know which brand name fertilizer I should use that will keep my grass beautiful and my pets healthy. Still watering

0

Since the phosphate-free ordinance is relatively new, and is not wide-spread, fertilizer manufacturers have been slow in responding. I did find one online source of a liquid phosphorus-free fertilizer: http://www.abbysciencelabs.com...

As time goes on, more should be available.

Best wishes with your lawn!