Ant infestation on lawns - Knowledgebase Question

Name: Pattie McIntyre
Bridgton, ME
Question by frugalelf
You responded to my question about ant infestation on my lawns. You responded with treating the problem with a solution of diazinon or Dursban in a deluted solution...pouring one gallon into each ant hill. Gosh, that would be a lot of work as we probably have 10,000 ant hills. Is there another approach that we can use that would be more practical in terms of time and energy? Thanks!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Pattie McIntyre

0

With that number of ant hills, drenching the mounds isn't very practical, is it? Bayer Advanced Complete Insect Killer For Soil & Turf Granules would be a better choice. You can broadcast the product with a spreader. Ortho Bug B Gon Max is also available in granular formulation. Either product should help you control the ant population in your lawn.