Under Pot Protectors - Knowledgebase Question

Gualala, Ca
Question by mcombs2
August 3, 2007
Adobe colored circular plastic rings with three or four ~1/4

Answer from NGA
August 3, 2007


You might check with your local Home Depot to see what their policy is, or perhaps you can order them online from the manufacturer.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by Fleur569 and is called "Textures"