Goose repellent - Knowledgebase Question

Roseland, NJ
Question by DocH301454
are there any effective goose repellents. I tried one and they ignored it. I would guess there aren't any easily affordable ones or more people would be using it.

0

Nuisance geese can be very difficult to repel. Keep in mind that repellents must be applied as directed on the label -- and that usually means reapplying after a rain and each time the area is mowed, or it won't be effective. The following article discusses a wide variety of options that you could try, including repellents. Some are expensive, some need to be community wide efforts, but others are fairly inexpensive. You may need to cut and paste the complete url into your browser to make it work correctly.

http://www.michigan.gov/dnr/0,...

I hope this helps.