Flower rolls - Knowledgebase Question

Oceanside, CA
Question by jdurand2000
August 16, 2007
Where can I buy pre-planted flower mats or rolls.? This is an item that simply rolls out on top of the ground, you water, and the flowers begin to grow and bloom. Please let me know if your store has them, if not, where can they purchased. Thank you

Answer from NGA
August 16, 2007


The pre-seeded flower garden mats are available at most Home Depot stores. Phone first to make sure your local Home Depot still has them in stock.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Crocosmia 'Lucifer'"