Quick snap garden hose connector/disconnector -Home Depot? - Knowledgebase Question

Question by cmdrlee7
October 13, 2007
Where Can I purchase (not on-line) snap garden hose connector/disconnector?

Answer from NGA
October 13, 2007


You might check with your local Home Depot store directly, or with plumbing supply stores in your area. Local landscape firms might be able to suggest a local source as well. Best of luck with your search!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by sunnyvalley and is called "Autumn Colour"