Soaker Hose - Knowledgebase Question

Avatar for eclee2
Question by eclee2
March 16, 2008
I presume a drip hose and a soaker hose are the same thing. Where may I find one? I've been looking for the last 3 years.

Answer from NGA
March 16, 2008
Soaker hoses should be easy to find in any garden center. They are simply hoses with lots of holes punched into them so water weeps out. If you can't find one, ask a staff member and they'll show you their stock.

Best wishes with your garden!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by Murky and is called "Japanese Garden"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.