brown leaves on tree - Knowledgebase Question

fort mohave, Ar
Question by glouise4
the leaves on my tree are half brown. I dont think it is a watering problem. Can you suggest a good food for my outdoor trees? how often, if at all, should I feed my outdoor plants?

0

Without knowing what type of tree you're growing I'm at a loss to suggest what might be causing the browning leaves. It may be the result of frost damage or it could indicate a problem with the roots. If you submit another question to this forum identifying the tree, we may be able to diagnose the problem. Most landscape trees and shrubs are happy with a spring application of fertilizer. Look for an all purpose garden fertilizer such as a 5-10-10 or 10-10-10 and apply in amounts as recommended on the label.

Best wishes with your landscape!