natural spring in my back yard. - Knowledgebase Question

Woodstock, GA (Zone 7B)
Question by hjwilson06
I have a natural spring in my back yard which creates a very messy area. I would like to transform this spring into a water feature, so the water can be contained and filtered. What is the best method to go about building the water feature?

Thank you for your assistance with this problem.

0

Heather,
your options are to either plant the area has a bog garden by selecting plants which thrive in what areas, or to dig out an area to create upon for aquatic plants. I suggest you are landscaper to at least consult by looking over the area and noting the unique features in their landscape. This is important in order to create a successful long term water garden. The following website provides great information to assist you in building a water garden in your Georgia landscape:
http://pubs.caes.uga.edu/caesp...

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"