Insecticide Treatment and Disease Prevention - Knowledgebase Question

US
Question by aderico22
I have a wide variety of trees on my property, from White Pine, Douglas Fir, Dwarf Cherry. What is the best product you would suggest for disease and insect prevention? Do you know of any green products that I could use to lessen the impact on the environment?

0

Healthy trees and shrubs rarely have insect pests or diseases so keeping your trees watered and fed as required will go a long way in keeping them happy. Your cherry tree is the only one that might be disease prone (brown rot) and the fungicide Captan will control the disease. It's used by organic gardeners so it will be effective while still protecting the environment.

Best wishes with your landscape!