Pest control - Knowledgebase Question

Eustis, Fl
Question by admiralh1
We have two Mandevilla's in the front of our house. The one has things that look like grey flat seeds. Have not picked one up, but thy are spreading on the plant. There is a white substance on the vines and leaves. The leaves turn kinda yellow and fall off.

0

Sharlene,

I apologize for this delayed reply to your gardening question. The spring rush has brought a deluge of questions and we are working hard to catch up.

Your description of that plant does not bring any specific thing in mind. I suggest you take a sample of what you are seeing or perhaps some good digital photos or County Extension Office to see if they could look them over and determine what is happening to you plant.