What am I doing wrong? - Knowledgebase Question

Fruitland Park, Fl
Question by vazquezl2
I planted 4, 1-gal. blue plumbagos 8 weeks ago under a young oak tree and they are not doing to well. I live in zone 9 area, so I have a sandy mix soil. I see older plumbagos like mine growing/blooming everywhere. How do I get mine to this level. Due to the rains in the area lately I know it is not lack of rain and due to the sandy soil I know filtration is not a problem. I fed them Miracle Grow once already, what's wrong with my plumbago's? Thanks

0

Lourdes,

Those plants can be slow to get started. Keep them well watered but not soggy wet. Fertilize with Miracle Gro every week or two for a couple of months to give them a good boost. They will settle in and be fine.