Bell peppers - Knowledgebase Question

US
Question by rice43
I planted a bell pepper plant a few months ago. The plant is thriving well, and producing,but the bell peppers are extremely small, no bigger than an a small avacado.What do I need to do, in order to grow larger bell peppers?

0

Bell peppers grow best in the heat of summer, with as much sunshine as possible. Some varieties are naturally small; some are naturally large. I don't know which variety you are growing or how much sunshine they're getting so I can't really offer any more information. Next year, plant your peppers as early in the season as possible and site them in the sunniest spot available, preferably next to a foundation, wall or fence where reflected heat will help them develop the earliest, largest peppers possible.

Best wishes with your garden!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Wildflower"