Dwarf Orange tree - Knowledgebase Question

US
Question by damonalma
December 31, 2008
Hi I just want to know how I can get a washington orange tree that dwarf be made to grown and give fruit. It has one orange that it came with but it just got orange enough to cut it. I also have a guava tree that is small and I just don't know how to get to grow and give fruit. Ie also planted a lemon tree and it a small one and just I fed it citrus fertilizer.

December 31, 2008

0

Maturity is the key to fruit production. Your trees just need to get older before they will be able to produce a large fruit crop. Make sure they are getting lots of sunshine and lots of water, feed once or twice a year (check the fertilizer label). As long as your trees are getting enough sunshine and water, they just need enough time to mature before they will be able to produce lots of fruit. They should flower within the next month or so. After they flower you should be able to little fruits begin to form where the flowers once were. This will give you an estimate of how much fruit each tree will produce.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Wildflower"