Garden Fountains - Knowledgebase Question

cambridge, Ve
Question by suzanned6
I want to transform a corner of my garden into a peaceful oasis. What kinds of fountains work best for outdoors?

0

The soothing sounds and old world charm of having a fountain in your garden can bring a sense of tranquility and ease. Garden fountains come in a range of styles and are constructed with a variety of materials. Many styles are available, from classic, tiered fountains to waterfall fountains. Other design options include so-called spitter fountains, often featuring a sculpture with built-in piping that transports water from the source to a small opening or series of openings where a concentrated stream of water pours out. You can even construct a simple container water garden using a fiberglass container and a fountain kit. You will find a range of options in store.

Today's site banner is by bootandall and is called "Aster"