Fruit trees - Knowledgebase Question

Dayton, Oh
Question by maeberkel
we have many fruit trees, apple pear, sour cherries, plums peaches regular cherries and grape arbor. They
did not do much except for the apples, abundance but small and sour. I fertilised it with H.D. products special for fruit trees. Last year abundance of everything but small and not really edible.2 trees have dark knobs, like cancer. Have sprayed 3 times with pesticide.Advise please

0

You seem to have many issues with your many fruit trees so I think the best advice I can give is to direct you to the Ohio State University website:
http://ohioline.osu.edu/lines/...

This site provides several publications on various tree fruits. I think if you read the publications you can determine just what is going on with each your trees. There is also helpful information about preventative sprays, pruning and fruit thinning.

I think these publications will answer all your questions and guide you in the right direction. Best wishes with your fruit trees!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"