Bermuda Grass - Knowledgebase Question

Fort Lauderdale, Fl
Question by thernandez3
We recently moved into a new home and installed a bermuda grass lawn. We live in Fort Lauderdale. What product should I use for spring pre-emergent weed control and fertilizer. I called Scotts and they told me not to use Bonus S....to instead use Turf Builder + 2. Do you agree with this suggestion?

0

Some pre-emergent formulas are not safe to use on Bermuda lawns because the chemicals they contain can actually kill Bermuda. So to be on the safe side, be sure any product you purchase says it is safe to use on Bermuda lawns. Scott's Turf Builder plus 2 is safe for Bermuda lawns. Bonus S will harm Bermuda. Hope this clarifies things for you!