My first garden - Knowledgebase Question

Moxee, Wa
Question by ben03010
My husband and I recently moved into our first house in the Yakima Valley. The previous owners did very little landscaping. I have big ideas, but I get really confused with all of the varieties, care instructions, how to put all of it together so it looks good. What are some helpful resources to turn to for gardening and landscaping basics, ideas, and tips.

Thanks,
Jennifer

0

Two really good resources are Sunset Western Garden Book, which is available in libraries, book stores and garden centers, and the WSU Cooperative Extension office (104 N. 1st Street, Suite 204, Yakima, WA 98901, (509) 574-1600) where Master Gardeners are on duty to help guide you through the many facets of putting together a nice landscape. WSU also has a website:
http://www.yakimacounty.us/wsu...

I hope you find all the resources you're seeking!

Today's site banner is by bootandall and is called "Aster"