Top 10 - Knowledgebase Question

Orlando, Fl
Question by Waldorf1981
Hello,
I am new to the Central Florida area and need to learn about gardening in Zone 9B. I am in the Orlando area. What are the top 10 perennials you recommend for my garden?

0

The University of Florida has published a list of the top 10 performers and here's what they recommend:
African Bush Daisy (Euryops pectinatus), Blackberry Lily (Belamcanda chinensis), Blue Daze (Evolvulus glomerata 'Blue Daze'), Cigar Flower (Cuphea micropetala), Daylily (Hemerocallis species), Firebush (Hamelia patens), Firecracker Plant, Coral Plant (Russelia equisetiformis), Gaura (Gaura lindheimeri), Golden Shrimp Plant (Pachystachys lutea), and Lantana (Lantana species).

Some are native, some are not, but all should perform well in your garden. Enjoy!