Hanging Plants - Knowledgebase Question

Stockton, Ca
Question by carolg209
Hi.. I live in a mobile home with a large porch area just outside my sliding glass door, my question is what can I use to hang them from the porch roof, (its the same kind of material mobile homes are made of)it seems if I toggle bolt them it would cause leaks, any suggestions would be appreicated. All my plants are sitting on tables but they would love to be hanging up. Thanks Carol

0

If the porch has metal beams you should be able to run wires around the beams to hang planters. If there are no metal beams you may just have to build or buy a plant stands or a plant hanger. These are free standing with several arms and hooks to hold wires from which you hang planting baskets. Best wishes with your hanging garden!