Climbing Roses - Knowledgebase Question

Fenton, Mi
Question by jerryarasim
I had some climbing roses that only bloomed once and then I had to wait a long time for the next bloom. What is the name of an everblooming rose which grows and climbs fast?

0

Climbing roses typically bloom for a 6-8 week period. Queen Elizabeth Climbing Rose is a long blooming rose with fragrant pink flowers summer through fall. Joseph's Coat is another long blooming climber.

Or you might consider growing ramblers. Ramblers are a group of easy-care climbing roses. They?ve graced Michigan gardens for generations with their long, supple canes that respond well to training. Their bloom is fragrant, copious (typically covering the entire plant) and long. When not in bloom, ramblers often cover an entire fence with attractive green foliage. For your garden, consider the classic pink rambler, ?Seven Sisters.? It?s beautiful, fragrant and requires minimal care.