Satsuma Orange tree - Knowledgebase Question

Katy, Te
Question by katytxteach
I bought my tree last August. It is a little over 3 feet tall. A couple of the lower branches have flowers but the top ones don't. All of the leaves are light green especially the top ones are turning more yellow.I put Dynamite - Magnesium Sulfate and some other citrus fertilizer but it hasn't gotten better. Please help.

0

I think you've done everything right. The sulfur will help the leaves green up as will the citrus fertilizer. I've found that it takes citrus trees a full year in the ground before the roots become well established and the trees begin to grow and bear fruit. Just be patient with your satsuma and it will begin to grow nice green leaves. Remember to water your tree deeply once or twice a week during the growing season. Enjoy!

Today's site banner is by Paul2032 and is called "Daisy with bug"