rhododendrums - Knowledgebase Question

Long Valley, Ne
Question by deannekietry
My 35 year old, 15 ft rhododendrums were uprooted last fall during an ice storm. I'm looking to replace them but need a variety that will grow to 12-15 feet. What do you recommend and where can I find it?

0

It's a shame you couldn't reset the plants - they may have become re-established. There's a place in New Jersey called Rare Find Nursery that specializes in rhododendrons and azaleas. Here's their website:http://www.rarefindnursery.com/index.cfm/action/gh_list_noms.htm

You can choose to look through lists of large leafed or small leafed cultivars and when a description or picture catches you eye you can click on the photo for more information. I'm sure you will find just what you're looking for. Happy browsing!

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Wildflower"