Watering on large properties - Knowledgebase Question

St. Louis,, Mi
Avatar for colonialvill
Question by colonialvill
April 23, 2009
Do you offer Large Watering Cans w/ hoses attached that we could put on our tractor to water 100's of potted flowers on 2-apt. properties?

Answer from NGA
April 23, 2009
I wish there were something to offer other than filling plastic trash cans with water and installing a spigot and hose. You may have to scout the local feed stores for other types of containers. Wish I could offer more help!

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:

( No account? Join now! )

Today's site banner is by dirtdorphins and is called "mouse ears"

This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google Privacy Policy and Terms of Service apply.