Picking fruit - Knowledgebase Question

Boynton Beach, Fl
Question by ddotson69
May 5, 2009
I'm trying to find a pole with a basket on the end to pick mangoes and avocados. I don't know what it is called, therefore cannot do a seach on the site. Please advise

Answer from NGA
May 5, 2009


It is called a fruit harvester and has either a bag or a metal basket in which to catch fruit. I've seen them in some hardware stores and some nurseries carry them, as well. Try keying in portable fruit harvester and see if that brings up anything. Hope so.

You must be signed in before you can post questions or answers. Click here to join!

« Return to the Garden Knowledgebase Homepage

Member Login:



[ Join now ]

Today's site banner is by Marilyn and is called "Crocosmia 'Lucifer'"