what to do when u turn the dirt with rottling - Knowledgebase Question

central islip, Ne
Question by wilnieamy
what can i do when i had bare spots in the whole entire backyard where i turn the dirt over with a tiller what can i do to grow new grass in whole entire backyard n the dirt has been turned over after 4 days of rainy days please help me!!!P.S.Need new beautiful lawn before next month(june 27th)graduation party !!Thanks

0

You should not work wet soils so the best approach is to wait until it dries out before tilling it again. I know that's not what you want to hear! If you level the area and seed it, you are still looking at 5-6 weeks before the new lawn will be sturdy enough for foot traffic. You may be able to lay sod for an instant lawn that can take foot traffic within 2-3 weeks, so maybe that's the best answer for a beautiful new lawn for your graduation party.

Today's site banner is by rocklady and is called "Wildflower"